Happiness Begins with health!
Wed, Fri & Saturday 10-4
Tues & Thursday 3-7
Please call for appointment
A $25 cancellation fee will be apply for same day cancellations!
CANCELATION POLICY 24 hours notice please
VITAMIN C PEELS
EYEBROW & BODY WAXING
MOTHER'S DAY SPECIALS
SPRING CLEAN UP(so well received we extended it)
Now through MAY 30th
60 Minute Massage or Reflexology
60 Minute Detoxifying Facial includes
Cleanse - Mask-Lymphatic Moving Facial Massage-Hydrating Serums
30 Minutes in Immune Boosting Salt Cave $180
30 Minute Foot Detox
30 Minute Reflexology
30 Minutes Amethyst Mat $105
FEELING STRESSED AND WORN OUT?
MASSAGE REFLEXOLOGY REIKI
WILL HELP TO ENERGIZE YOUR BODY AND LIFT YOUR SPIRITS!
Benefits of Reflexoloy
Benefits of Massage Therapy
1. It Is Relaxing – When the body is tense and under stress, it produces unhealthy levels of the well-known stress hormone, cortisol, which can contribute to weight gain, sleeplessness, digestive problems, and headaches. Massage therapy has been shown to decrease cortisol levels in the body. This enables the body to enter a recovery mode. Moreover, this form of therapy also triggers lasting feelings of relaxation, improved mood, and reduced stress levels.
2. It Reduces Stress – Not only can massage therapy help with stress relief, but regular massage sessions over a prolonged period of time can boost energy levels, reduce pain, and stimulate individuals on physical as well as emotional levels.
3. It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure – Regular massage therapy sessions have been found to reduce blood pressure levels. In fact, some long-term studies have shown that a consistent massage program can reduce both systolic (upper number) and diastolic (lower number) blood pressure.
4. It Promotes Muscle Relaxation – The purpose of massage therapy is to target the source of the body’s pain via eliminating tense muscles, increasing flexibility, and providing relaxation to the affected muscles as well as the body as a whole. Massage also promotes circulation to the affected or injured muscles, which increases nutrients and oxygen to the damaged tissues.
5. It Can Help Improve Circulation – The long-term benefits of massage therapy are not to be underestimated. Improved circulation is part of a snowball effect that occurs in the body as a result of receiving regular massage therapy on a consistent basis. This is because proper circulation brings damaged, stiff, and tense muscles the rich blood supply they need to promote healing.
6. It Can Help Strengthen the Body’s Immune System – Regular massage sessions provide many benefits to the human body. It is a well-known fact that individuals who experience high levels of stress are more vulnerable to illness and injury. When stress is combined with sleep disturbances and poor nutrition, the impact is directed at the body’s immune system. Its ability to naturally protect itself against infections, pathogens, and bacteria is greatly reduced. Some might wonder how massage therapy benefits the immune system. Studies have indicated that regular massage sessions not only help reduce stress, but can also boost the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity (activity level of the body’s natural “killer cells”) and enhances the body’s ability to deliver nourishment. Moreover, massage therapy can be a great addition to any exercise program. Much like regular exercise can keep the body fine-tuned, regular massage therapy can help keep the immune system strong and resilient.
THE SALT CAVE WILL AID IN OPENING UP THE SINUS PASSAGES, RELIEVING ALLERGIES AND CLEANSE THE LUNGS, WHILE HELPING TO BUILD THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
Salt crystal, thanks to its chemical composition, is an ideal source of negative ions, generally recognized as a source for creating a sense of well being. Negative ions are oxygen atoms charged with an extra electron. They are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments such as near waterfalls, at the beach and in a salt cave.
High concentrations of negative ions are essential for high energy and positive mood (Thayer, 1996). In fact, Marian Diamond, a professor of neuroanatomy at the University of California, Berkeley, has found that levels of negative ions are inversely related to levels of serotonin in the brain.
The impact of negative ions is powerful. Originally they were found to help asthma patients. Later they were discovered to effect Serotonin levels in the bloodstream, stabilize alpha rhythms and to positively affect reactions to sensory stimuli. The attendant greater level of alertness can translate into improved learning, improved well being and enhanced performance of mental tasks.
Dr. Albert P. Krueger, a Microbiologist and experimental Pathologist at the University of California, found that an astonishing small quantity of negative ions could kill bacteria and quickly take them out of the air so they were less likely to infect people".
LET US HELP YOU UNWIND AND STAY HEALTHY
ALL OF OUR SERVICES FOCUS ON DETOXIFYING THE BODY, STRENGTHENING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND BUILDING A HEALTHIER, STRONGER AND HAPPIER YOU. WE ALSO HAVE RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS TO KEEP THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
FUNCTIONING AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
BOOK YOU APPOINTMENT TODAY! OR BUY AS A SPECIAL GIFT
We have a fully stocked gift selection of Salt Lamps, Candles, Soaps, Bath Bombs, Skin Care, Lotions all organic and pure ingredients.
NOURISH HAS NEW HOURS Wednesday Friday &Saturday 10-4
Tuesdays & Thursdays 3 -7
Now implementing Safety protocols following the guidelines of MIOSHA and Oakland County, and recommendations from the CDC. As always we strive to create the safest, healthiest environment for our clients here at Nourish. Look for posted signs on the door for Guidelines at Nourish, and call us for more information on procedures with have instituted to keep you Safe, and to book your appointments. We also have UV Lights to sterilize every room after services. Retail products are still available and we are happy to do curbside delivery if you are more comfortable with that. So glad to see our Nourish family again.
Please call for treatments.
Looking for Bi-weekly or monthly massages, Facials, Reflexology we have fantastic pricing on Packages! Call or stop in to purchase yours.
GUIDED MEDITATION IN THE SALT CAVE $30.00
Call for details 2 or 3 people
Newer Treatments at Nourish
Energy Healing now available, depending on your needs there are numerous treatments, call for more details.
Quantum Bio Feedback for physical and mental health. A treatment technique in which people can help to facilitate their own health by using signals from their own bodies.
Infrared Light therapy penetrates deep into the body to help treat muscle and nerve pain. You can add light therapy onto a massage treatment or as a stand alone treatment for pain and discomfort.
Waxing for Brows and Full Body!
Vitamin C Peels for the face. A Gentle way to brighten and tone the skin, no harsh chemicals.